When the kids were little, they used to be up
early on Christmas. Now everyone but me sleeps in. (I can't sleep past 6am ever.) So, while I'm waiting, I thought I'd put up some pics from Christmas Eve. Note that no one is wearing warm clothing against the brisk air. That is because there is no brisk air. What we have here is a warm, slightly muggy, perhaps even a slight drizzle, hair- frizzing Christmas . yuck.
Just a few pictures:




One really cute kid and one weird looking aunt.
One happy fan... the dolphins have their game on this season, plus he gets to share a couch with two beautiful girls.
Presents,
finally!
The boys.
And here is
my Christmas present forever (thank you, Lord)
2 comments:
'Sure is nice to see the pictures, wish Shanna would have taken one with you.
She did, but we didn't like it enough to post it on the internet.
Post a Comment