The day was so beautiful, we decided to finally try out the Legacy Trail. It was sunny and warm (not hot). There were no clouds, and the breeze was nice and cool. There were a few other bikers, but we mostly had the trail to ourselves. It was fun. The last section of the trail should be open in 2010, and I definitely want to go back.
5 comments:
Where is the trail, it looks pleasant in the winter...I'd imagine the summer you'd be carried off by swarms of mosquitoes. You guys look great.
It runs from Venice to Sarasota. Yeah, its probably no good in the summer.
well, you could do it in the summer but you'd have to take some or all of the following precautions: greasing yourself with Skin-so-soft and OFF so that you smell and feel so bad you don't even want to be near you, encasing the bike in a mosquito net or harvesting your own blood and hanging the bag on a stick near you hoping they'll go for bagged blood over fresh.
Ha ha ha
I am finally here at your site. I like your name. Bike ride seems like a great one to run.
Post a Comment