Monday, December 29, 2008

snickalizzi

Nicky is having a good week so far:

Just like a little kid, Snickers knows when it is Christmas morning. He really does. He always has a present under the tree, and he knows it. He always opens it by himself. Here are some shots of him opening his present and eating it under the tree.

Then on Sat, Ange and I went to pickup something in the truck. Snicky wanted to come along:





3 comments:

Ariele O'Brien said...

I put a shot of Boo up opening his too! :) He actually gets to open his gift before anyone else because then it keeps him occupied and not walking in front of the camera or nosing through the kids gifts!
Boo has NEVER stuck his head out of a vehicle window. He loves car rides, but he's the strangest dog. He just hops in and lays down or sits, but never wants to stick his head out. Maybe he doesn't like the wind in his face, dunno, but I like that because he never drools in the car either.

crabbylove said...

Actually, we were parked when he had his head out the window. He wears his seat belt when we are driving, so he can't really reach the window. :)

Ariele O'Brien said...

Boo wears a seat-belt too, always has, but when I drove the Sentra I used the back passenger door side because the center had just a lap belt which isn't secure and so he could reach the window, but he didn't care too.

Vitamin Wheel

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs