Monday, December 8, 2008


so i've been thinking about this blog. i am making it a journal for me. if anyone wants to visit and comment that's fine too.

weird things interest me. i once kept a yearlong journal documenting the types, locations, and behaviors of dragonflies and damselflies i observed. i mean, who does that? while i am still interested in dragonflies, spiders, and crabs, I have other hobbies, too.
  • cooking- i used to be an indifferent cook at best. cooking was just another chore to get done. well, out of necessity, i have had to take it up a notch (because there are very few people capable of cooking something i will eat) i guess that isn't fair. i know some pretty great cooks. that fault is that i am now too picky about what i will put into my body. i know too much and it ruined lots of food for me. so i am going to use this blog as a sort of food/ recipe log, to keep track of what worked and what did not (remember the high- crucifeous stew -yucko)
  • keeping the classroom in order - a full time job
  • my pets- nicky, the 17 crabbies, and the cats
so this is my first post, i will try to post once a week or so just to get my cluttered head clear




3 comments:

Ariele O'Brien said...

Fun, I look forward to reading!

crabbylove said...

to my sis
I love you
and
miss you very much

Ariele O'Brien said...

I love you too!!! It's sad to be so far from such great family. :( I can't wait to see you in the spring though.

Vitamin Wheel

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs