Looky what my honey gave me for our valentine-anniversary (22). Of course, he couldn't wait to give it to me. This is the best picture I can get with my cheap antique digital camera
I thought I would come here to ask you a question cause I thought you might get it quicker! I made casinera's dressing and I used plain soy milk. Is that the same as unsweetened soy milk? I think it tastes yummy but I'm not sure I used the right ingredient can you advise me? BTW gorgeous ring! You lucky ducky! :-) Take care hope to hear from you soon. You can email me at aloha2u@tampabay.rr.com THANK YOU! Teresa
2 comments:
Hey Justine!
It's me Teresa from the ETL forum!
I thought I would come here to ask you a question cause I thought you might get it quicker!
I made casinera's dressing and I used plain soy milk. Is that the same as unsweetened soy milk? I think it tastes yummy but I'm not sure I used the right ingredient can you advise me?
BTW gorgeous ring! You lucky ducky! :-)
Take care hope to hear from you soon. You can email me at aloha2u@tampabay.rr.com
THANK YOU!
Teresa
Beautiful ring.
Post a Comment