Still can't find the camera, and this would be
so much better with pictures.... Angie bought a coconut this morning. And when I took it out of the bag, Snickers was so very interested. He has never seen a coconut before. So we gave it to him. He was so happy. He knows there is something good in there...he worked all day trying to open it. No luck, but he is happy.
2 comments:
Did the camera go to TN? I'm sure he was so cute trying to gnaw at it! P.S. As long as I put some broth on Boo's food he eats it. So it looks like he'll have brothy food for the rest of his life!
I don't think so, Shanna has a nice camera. I just can't think of where I could have put it.
I'm glad to here that Boo is eating.
Post a Comment