Thursday, September 3, 2009

not sure why,

but when I got home from work today most of the crabs were hanging out together in the top corner of their new home

2 comments:

Ariele O'Brien said...

Maybe they don't like the new arrangements? OR did you put anything new in their--different sand or something that's an irritant? Its kind of nice though because you now have a nice shot of all of them. Speaking of which, those are beautiful shells they're in, did you cave and buy them or did you paint them yourself?

crabbylove said...

nothing new, the substrate is shredded coconut fibers, I think they just like the rain. Plus, they're climbing freaks.

None of their shells are painted. I will never have them in painted shells. The pretty ones are actually carved...

Vitamin Wheel

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs