Saturday, January 23, 2010

trek demo

G and I went to the trek demo in Inverness today. The weather was beautiful, and the trail was so much fun. It led to the state park and we got to take the mountain bikes off-road. It was a good ride with lots of trees and hills.  All in all we rode about 12 miles.And I found my perfect bike. My dream bike. :)
Lots of $.   :(


3 comments:

Ariele O'Brien said...

Yeah, generally good Mt. Bikes are the cost of a used car! We had a friend that had one worth 5k! Crazy, but that was one of his sports so I guess it was worth it to him. I just couldn't imagine buying a mountain bike that expensive in FL because off trail "hills" there don't really require the type of shocks on his.
Who is G? I'm assuming the woman in the picture. Do you work with her?

crabbylove said...

Yes, but I didn't get her permission to post, so I didn't want to use her name.


Any way, you would be surprised at how many decent off road trails there are in FL. You really don't need an actual mountain to have fun on a bike. :)

~Me said...

John truly went mountain biking once. Not his thing. The cost of labor did not outweigh the benefits of "fun". Or, the fact that it took him an hour and a half to drag a bike up the mountain to go zooming suicidally down it in less than five wasn't his cup of tea.

Vitamin Wheel

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs