Sunday, March 8, 2009

I am a product of my choices...I live by design


Anyway, I let off steam; I am at peace with the world now. The whine-fest is over. The 4th period situation is out of my influence, so I am going to focus on what I can control:
I am going to choose the subject.
I am going to request both of our aides for that period.
I am going to think outside the class for inexpensive activities.
I am going to use Mrs. G's room and split into groups.
I am not going to try so hard to keep things academic anymore, because it is obvious I care too much.

So...onto better things. Today is beautiful. No one would go to the beach with me, so I went
myself. The weather was warm but not hot. The water was too cold for me. But I did see some people in it.



My chair.



Me in my chair.

View from my chair.



View from my chair.




Wild daisies growing at the beach.

3 comments:

Ariele O'Brien said...

I would have gone to the beach with you! Why didn't you like the beach when I lived there????? 'Wish we could relax on the beach together.

Ariele O'Brien said...

http://blog.fatfreevegan.com/2009/03/no-queso-quesadillas.html

Have you seen this one? Better yet, have you tried this one?

crabbylove said...

I only like it when it is not too hot. I don't go when its 100 degrees and the water feels the same as the air.
I saw the quesadillas. I would probably like them because I don't mind nutritional yeast. Just don't expect them to taste like cheese.

Vitamin Wheel

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs