Friday, March 6, 2009

stupidness


With the budget cuts to the schools, every teacher has to "do more with less". Here is how I am apparently going to do my part. In normal, sane circumstances me and Mrs. G split the students in the unit by grade: 9-10 and 11-12. This way we don't have our immature and gullible 14 year old freshmen with our 19 and 20 year old seniors. Well, Mrs. G has off 4th period, and normally there would be another teacher available for those other students. Not anymore. So I get all of them in a small room for 2 hours a day for the entire year. (4th period is block, so you would normally only have them for half the year.) To top it off I have no new materials and we wont be getting any money for stuff. So I guess we will just be using the same exact books we have used for the past 3 years with the same kids. Nothing like boredom in a classroom to set off the mischievous and the bullies looking for entertainment.

1 comment:

Ariele O'Brien said...

Ugh!!! Maybe with the changes she shouldn't have off during 4th period anymore.

Vitamin Wheel

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs